Workspace is a visible Pibox area in which the user sees all groups, projects, chats and etc. according to user role permissions.
Workspaces in Pibox are called Teams.
During Sign up, you create your starter workspace. Also, different workspaces can be added if you are invited to projects or teams of other workspaces.
You can switch between workspaces in 2 methods:
1. Click on your profile photo in the upper right corner.
2. In the dropdown, click Team: "Dream Team" (you will have your own Teams name).
3. In the pop-up, Teams will be provided to you. Select the necessary Team you want to switch to by clicking on it, and then click the Switch button.
Click on the list of workspaces on the left (it will appear automatically if you have more than one workspace)
Determining the current workspace
Click on your profile photo in the upper right corner.
In the dropdown, you will see which Team you are currently in. For example on the screenshot below, this Team: “Dream Team.”
By hovering over the leftmost list, you will see a list of workspaces, and your workspace is highlighted with a dark background.
If you have more than one workspace, they will appear automatically for you, you can also turn off this display in the settings.
To disable the display of Workspaces (Teams) in the leftmost nesting list, follow these steps:
1. Click on your profile photo in the upper right corner and click on "Profile Settings" in the dropdown list.
2. Click the "User settings" tab in the personal settings that open.
3. Click on the "Show team list" button