The Task feature in Pibox helps you manage your projects and control your workflow, making your work easier.
You can create Tasks, attach files or links to them, change their order and execute tasks.
Also, you can use Tasks associated with folders in Pibox. Each folder has its unrelated Tasks.
You can find Tasks in your files (screenshot below shows what this button looks like)
Step 1. Go to the "Files" tab (arrow 1)
Step 2. You see Tasks to the right of the workplace (arrow 2)
Button Tasks look like this (arrow 3)
If you don't see Tasks and you are a member, your access to them was turned off by Admin in the project settings.
Create the Task - click on the plus sign next to the text "Add new" and enter the name of this task.
Actions as you can perform with Tasks:
1) Rename the Task - hover over the name of your task, click on the field with the name of your task and rename the task
2) Completing the Task - click on the button, which is shown in the picture
3) Moving Tasks - hold down the element, which is shown in the picture, and swap tasks
4) Deleting Tasks - first click on the three dots, and then click on the "Delete" button in the pop-up that opens
- To attach files to tasks, you need to use drag-and-drop, just click on the file you would like to attach and drag it to the desired task.
- To attach a link to an issue follow these steps:
1) Click on the three dots and then click on the "Add link" button in the open window.
2) In the modal window that opens, enter the name of the link (arrow 1), the "URL" field enter the link (arrow 2), and set permissions for opening the link or not in a new tab (arrow 3)
To delete an attached file or link, click on the ellipsis next to the desired file or link and select the "Delete" button in the pop-up.
Pro, Team, and Enterprise plan users can save their current tasks as templates.
Then you can use the templates to quickly create frequently used sets of tasks in your new projects.
To save tasks as a template, follow these steps:
1) Click on the three dots in the upper right corner (arrow 1), then in the pop-up window, click on the "Save as Template" button (arrow 2).
2) In the open modal window, enter the template name (arrow 1), then click the "Save" button (arrow 2) to save the template.
To load the saved template, follow these steps:
1) Click on the three dots in the upper right corner (arrow 1), then click on the "Load from template" button in the pop-up window (arrow 2)
2) In the open modal window, you can view all the templates you have saved (arrow 1). Also, you can delete them by clicking on the template and then on the delete icon (arrow 2) and confirming the deletion (arrow 3).
If you want to load a template, click on it and click the "Load" button.